The Royal Palm Hotel – A private estate in the Galapagos highlands
Welcome to The Royal Palm Hotel – a secluded hide-a-way nestling in the lush Miconia highland forests of Santa Cruz in the heart of the Galapagos. The Royal Palm is a spacious and exclusive 190 hectare (480 acres) private estate, only 20 minutes-drive from the bustling port town of Puerto Ayora. With just 8 Casitas (Spanish for little house!) and 13 exclusive villas, our guests can enjoy privacy, space and quiet seclusion.
Designed and crafted to complement our natural environment, this is as close to nature as you can get! The native ferns and flora create a carpet of contrast and color that cover the gently sloping hills down to the coast and beyond. Our resident birds include owls, Darwin Short Beak Finches, Garrapatero birds and Egrets and for our more active guests, the longest lava tunnel on the Island is a few steps from reception!
Our team are here to help you plan your program of adventure and discovery! Our fully-inclusive packages allow you to choose your activities and design your own itinerary according to your interests. Our packages include every excursion option on land and sea, offering you the best of both worlds!
Take the journey of a lifetime and discover the unrivalled uniqueness of these Enchanted Islands and their endemic species. Experience a natural world where the rare and harmonious existence between humans and wildlife still exists. Let the natural phenomena of millions of years of evolution intrigue your mind, engage your senses and nourish your soul.
Amenities & Services
- ✔ Privately owned estate
- ✔ Located in the highlands of Santa Cruz
- ✔ Casitas and exclusive villas
- ✔ Pool, Gym, Spa & Tennis Courts
- ✔ Close to the tortoises and lava tunnels
- ✔ Private yacht for day cruises
- ✔ 20 minutes from Puerto Ayora
2016 Rates (starting rates with a Casita)
|Royal Palm||Low Season||Mid Season||High Season|
|4 days / 3 nights||$1877||$1963||$2049|
|5 days/ 4 nights||$2602||$2708||$2824|
|6 days / 5 nights||$3168||$3313||$3455|
|8 days / 7 nights||$4323||$4526||$4729|
* All rates are in $US and per person based on double occupancy and include transfers in Galapagos, full board, soft drinks, chosen activities & excursions and all taxes
- All rates are in US dollars and subject to change at any time
- Rates do not include flights or park fees
- Please inquire for single supplement or with more people
- Low season is September to mid-December
- High season is over Christmas and New Years